JetBlue Airways Flights
Founded in 1999, the airline was earlier named as “NewAir.” The airline soon changed its name ton “JetBlue,” started its operations in mid-February, 2000. Its inaugural flight flew between JFK and Fort Lauderdale. It is New York’s Hometown Airline and has its headquarters in Long Island City in New York. It is among the most popular carriers in Boston, Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, Los Angeles, Orlando, and San Juan. While the airline covers most of the popular destinations in the U.S., it also operates its flights to the international destinations such as the Caribbean, and Latin America with an average of 925 daily flights. The airline operates over 1,000 flights on daily basis. More than 35 million people travel with JetBlue Airways every year.
JetBlue Airways Fares
- Blue Basic – The Blue Basic is like a basic economy fare of any other airline. On being a Blue Basic passenger, you will be assigned a seat right at the time of check-in. In case, you want to choose a seat in advance, you will need to pay some additional fee. You can find best flight deals on JetBlue Airways with Blue Basic fares.
- Blue – The Blue fare is an expensive version of economy class. The fare does not include checked bags, but it definitely includes easy changes, cancelations, standbys, priority boarding, and seat selections
- Blue Plus – The Blue Plus is costlier than base Blue fare just by $15, but it offers an important advantage to its passengers. It includes one checked bag for free and all the other benefits offered by Blue.
- Blue Flex – This fare offers some good rewards when compared to the other basic fares. While it is easy to get access to cancelations, changes, standbys, seat selections, priority boarding on Blue Flex tickets, the fare allows to checked bags at absolute no cost. Besides, the blue flex passenger can earn 5 bonus points per dollar for booking online.
- Mint – The Mint flights offer lie-flat seats to its passengers on a domestic premium flight. The seats include cushions with adjustable firmness and a massage feature. The passengers are served chef-curated meals and sommelier selected drinks. The thoughtful design and touches of the entire cabin are bound to take the passengers on cloud 9.
The Jetblue Airlines provide you with the following check-in options:
- You can use Jetblue Airlines flights official site to check in online for up to 24 hours before the departure of the flight. You can also download the JetBlue app on your phone to check-in online and save a boarding pass on your phone. You can also check-in at a self-service kiosk and collect your printed boarding pass.
- Ensure to check-in at least 45 minutes in advance before the departure of your flight if you are traveling domestically. In case of an international flight, you need to check-in at least 60 minutes before the departure of your flight.
- Children 4 years old or younger are not allowed to travel alone. A passenger (at least 14 years of age) must accompany them.
- Children between 5 and 13 years without an accompanying passenger must travel as Unaccompanied Minors.
- Passengers aged 14 and above are not accompanied minors. However, they are entitled to assistance from JetBlue staff if needed.
Top JetBlue Airways Destinations
- Flights to Fort Lauderdale
- Flights to Santiago
- Flights to Atlanta
- Flights to New York City
- Flights to Newark
- Flights to New York City
Top JetBlue Airways Routes
- Flights from Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale
- Flights from New York City to Santiago
- Flights from New York City to Atlanta
- Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta
- Flights from San Antonio to Atlanta
- Flights from Santo Domingo to New York City
- Flights from Atlanta to Newark
- Flights from Atlanta to New York City
- Flights from Newark to Atlanta